Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hook! :)

Howdy Y'all! I told you I would post a birthday post! =) Here are a few pics of Hook, he is just sooooo cute and very fat! I love ya, Hook! Happy B-day! I know, I know! I'm VERY, VERY, VERY STRANGE! Hehehe! Y'all can laugh at me, too! Gotta go! TTYL


Hook thinking that it is very cold in here.......the heat was on!

Hook on the couch gettin' very comfy!

About to fall off! No, it isn't the same day! :)


If you can't tell, he likes that side of the couch! :)



Sleeping with his teddy bear! So cute! :)

4 comments:

Neesie said...

First of all your cat is really cute!

Secondly, do you do A Beka? I see Mr. McBride on your sidebar? I do A Beka for credit and I'm a junior this year. It is hard work, but I just love them!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to Hook! Today our precious Black Pearl the gerbil died so we're thinking about pets today too.

Maggie said...

Happy birthday, Hook! lol, you aren't weird, I am already planning a post for my puppies 6th month "b-day" lol!

Brooke said...

Neesie,
Thank you for your comment! Yes, we do the ABeka curriculem and I love it!
Sharon,
Hook says Thank you! :) I'm so sorry about your gerbil! I know what animals mean to everyone!
Maggie,
Hook says thank you also! I love doing goofey posts!