Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brace Pics!

Howdy Y'all! I made it in time...I told you I'd post today! :) Although we were VERY busy today! First, I got to sleep in a bit to like 9:40 A.M., but I got interrupted at like 8:30 A.M. The reason I got interrupted was that mom came in and told me to help her give Oreo his shot...(update on Oreo, We are now on insulin shots. His weight is stable, but his sugar came up. Please keep praying!) (The reason I slept a little late is because on Friday morning like at 4:00 A.M. our power went out. We sleep with fans because they keep us cool and because they're something to listen to, so when our power goes out, we all wake up because we hear our fan shut off. We had really hard winds, but thankfully our power went back on.) Anyway, after I got up I did my chore and stuff. Then later today mom and I did some running around. First, mom and I stopped at Cato where mom got two gorgeous skirts! After we left we headed to Lifeway Christian store where I got the new movie called "Mandie and the Secret Tunnel." If you haven't noticed already, I love the Mandie books! Anyway, we left there and headed back to Killeen. Then we stopped at Walmart to get gas and a floor mat for our dog. And then we headed home and so we've been a little busy today. So here are the pics of me before braces, during braces, and after braces. Hope y'all enjoy! Bye!

Before

Right after I got them on, but during.

And the beautiful straightened teeth smile!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your teeth look beautiful! :)

Maggie said...

Braces hurt but they do amazing things! I loved how they made my teeth so straight!

Brooke said...

Sharon,
Thanks! They look a whole lot better than they did before! :)
Maggie,
I know they hurt sometimes, but I'm sure glad what the outcome is!