Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Update!!!!!! =D

Howdy y'all!!!! I do have a few more new pics, but our computer is having a fit today! So I'll just give you an update on what's happening!!! :) I'll start with Monday: GNC(Good News Club) came and went. One of the girls in my group, I'm a helper to Mrs. Hammonds(Krista's Grandmother), got saved!! Amen!!!!!!!! :) Tuesday: My birthday!! :) Y'all already knew that! :P I got really cute stuff from my mom, I think I already told you! If I didn't, leave a comment and tell me! :) Wednesday: Nothing much! Church at night. The service was great!!! Pastor Strickland talked about being joyful even during tribulation (trials). Thursday: I got done with school a little earlier to get ready for Krista to come over. We did 70 bags!!!! There was a lot of candy!! We headed for the skating party afterwards. There were a lot of people, too! :) Friday: School seemed to go on forever!!!!!!! :( I didn't do much afterwards. Today: Did my thorough chore, cleaned my room, and ironed two dresses! Well, how was that for an update on things??!! Well, better go! I have to head to my other blog to work on that one! Don't forget to stop by, the address is: http://pianoplayer4jesus.blogspot.com! Hope y'all come over!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

ya!brooke u are my HERO! And I love your post!

Brooke said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you could comment!!!! Hehe!!! Thanks!! TTYL