Sunday, September 27, 2009

My "Real" Photography!! :)

Howdy! I know, I still have to post the pics of mama's birthday, but not right know, maybe tomorrow! Anyways, here are a few pics of some roses that are in bloom right now, so they are really pretty. Hope y'all enjoy my photography of plants! Tell me what ya think! :)


This one didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but it's still good.
I like this one.

This is my absolute favorite!


I like this one, but it's a little to dark.



This one is cool, I like it.




Same thing as the other but in black and white.


This one is nice, too.


My other favorite! :)

4 comments:

Moriah said...

These are gorgeous. Great Job!

Brooke said...

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!
Brooke

Maggie said...

How pretty! Great job taking the pictures!

Brooke said...

Thank you, Maggie! Glad you liked them, also. :)