Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Charity!

Howdy y'all. Today is my "little sister's " birthday. I know, she isn't my real sister, but since the day I held her she has been my "adopted" lil sister. Let me tell you though, she was one chubby baby. Well any way........... Happy 4th Birthday, baby girl!!!! I love you so much and thank the Lord for you every day!

Charity enjoying chocolate! Yummmmmm! :)

Charity with upside down glasses! So cute!

Charity with her vioukulele...... a violin bow and a ukulele.


Charity and her friend Charity singing with an upside down book! Hehe, again sooooo cute!


I LOVE this one!

Me and Charity! She is such a lil cutie!


Charity with her sis Hannah and their "buddy" also known as my dad! Hehehe

Charity playing her trumpet...... I know she is so instrumental! :)


Me and Charity on New Year's Eve.

7 comments:

God's Been Good said...

Happy Birthday, Charity!!!! Such a cute big girl! ;-)

Jennifer

Katie said...

Awe, happy birthday to her! I love her name too! Very cute!

Maggie said...

She is TOO cute! I hope she had a great birthday! She is so smiley and happy! :)

Brooke said...

Charity says thank you! And thank y'all for commenting!
Brooke

Strickland Family said...

:) I just showed Charity your post. She loved it :)

Brooke said...

Good! I still like the first pic of her, she is sooooo cute!

Brooke said...

Charity says "Thank you!" I'm sorry I haven't told y'all lately! :)