Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!!!

Howdy! I know I haven't posted anything in Forever!!! Here is my explanation...I've been VERY busy! ;) Here's how it is in one of my days: wake up around 7:00 A.M. sometimes earlier if Oreo is locked up in my room (he meows alot), then I have to feed Oreo his special diabetic food and then use the restroom and take out my retainer. I finally sit down to eat which takes about 15 minutes and then I have to feed the other cats which I sometimes do before eating. I go to my room and read my Bible which takes about another 10-15 minutes depending on what passage I'm reading. Then I get changed which takes about 5 minutes unless I am having a bad hair day, then I bring out my TV to the table and set it up. After that I do my chore which takes about 10-15 minutes depending on if the dishwasher is dirty or clean. When I am finished with that, I feed Muff and Fluff and that leaves me about 5 minutes to myself...SOMETIMES. Then after we pray together, we start school at 8:00 A.M. We take a break at 10:00 to 10:30, and I usually play the piano at break. We get back to school until 12:00 which we stop for lunch. I get back to school at either 12:30 or 12:45 it varies when dad is here for lunch. I usually finish school at 1:00 or 2:00 and then I do my homework which takes about 30 minutes or 45 minutes. I usually play the piano for a little bit when I am finished with that. Afterwards I study for my quizzes or tests for the next day. And then I usually go to bed around 9:00 P.M. and then the next morning start everything over again! I am a very busy person during school and just wait until October when the Good News Club starts up again!!! ;)

No comments: