Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Hey Y'all! Sorry I haven't posted anything since the Award. I'll try to update you on what's been happening. Krista had her 13th birthday on Friday, so I spent the night on Friday, but I got there early on Friday and stayed late on Saturday after we swam. Sunday we went to church. Monday I didn't do anything. Yesterday I had my Piano lessons, finished my Mandie book, went to Walmart and got my new glassess! They have new lenses, so it's a little akward. Today I read alot of my book which is a series called "The Days of Laura Ingalls Wilder" I'm on book two. I own four of the eight book series and so far I think they are pretty interesting. Well, there is my up-to-date post. I don't have anything else so bye! Have a great rest of the Summer!

No comments: