Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Pics! =D

Howdy Y'all! Sorry I haven't written in awhile! I have decided to post some old pictures, but they are edited so they are kinda neat. I hope you like them as much as I do! Hope you enjoy!!


Me and Krista. The bottom says "She and I friends are we, best of friends we'll always be!"

My photography of driftwood. There was lots of driftwood on the shore to Big Sable Point.

Another one. I think this one is kinda neat.


I like this one.



My cats...they love music. Oreo(left) starts to be lovy once you start singin' and then meows along!


Me.

I kinda like this one.




I don't know about this one.


I like this one.



Charity.


I like this one.



The Buddys. Hope you liked them!


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey Brooke,
I wanted to give you a Kreativ Blog Award...hop by my Blog and pick it up...don't worry about listing the 7 things...unless you want to~ But please except your award!!!! because I love your blog!
It's cute!Love the background~

Brooke said...

Rebekah,
Hey thanks! I'll probably be a little while!

Rebekah said...

Hey Brooke,
to get the picture on your sidebar, just go to my blog and right click and save the picture of the award... then go to your dashboard and add gadget, add picture, and add it like a picture... hope this helps! I'm not very blog smart my sister Jennifer has to help me everything... so I hope you can understand everything alright!~

Brooke said...

Thanks! I'll try it...just not right now, I'm enjoying the rest of my summer! ;) I don't want school to start!!!!!! :( Thanks again Rebekah!!!