Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What I am Thankful For

I have been doing my daily devotions and afterwards I pray. Well, as I prayed one night I thanked the Lord for alot of stuff and I decided to share it with you. I am thankful for: a house, many people don't even have a house. I am thankful for: a wonderful family, my parents aren't divorced or seperated and I have two annoying brothers. ;) I am thanklful for: a bed, animals, and the other basics. I am very thankful for my talent, I can read and write and I can also play piano, guitar, and the ukulele. I am of course thankful for owning the most wonderful thing: the Bible. I hope you have almost the same "thankful" list. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a blessing, Brooke! I can echo the same thing!

Hannah said...

Hey!! I say the same thing!! Ummm... I forgot to save the e-mail about when you guys are coming up, so what dates were you coming?? And, do you think you will be able to visit??