Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation Coming Up!

Howdy y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! You probably won't here much from me, but I'll try to keep you up to date as possible when we get to Michigan. Monday we're going to be packing and cleaning so I probably won't post anything then! Tuesday we head out, and we'll probably get there on Wednesday. I'll see if I can post on Thursday, but I probably won't. I don't mind traveling, infact one of my ambitions is to travel all 50 states. I don't think that will be possible, but we'll see after I graduate or after college. But I think I'll just wait and see. ;) I already have gone into many states and countries. I have been in Germany(that's where I was born) and France. I can't wait until we get to Michigan! It will be a wonderful brake from the heat down here! I especially like both of my Grandparent's houses. My mom's parents are right near Lake Michigan which is a wonderful place to swim. I love it!!!!!!! My other Grandma is right near a river which is fun to walk by. We call it the riverwalk(I don't know if that's its actual name or not.) Well I better go! Hope y'all have a great July!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

So is there still a maybe on coming to church??
I hope so!!!

Brooke said...

Ummmmmmm, probably on the 26. Dad still hasn't confirmed, but I'll see if I can e-mail you about that at my grandma's house.

Janalee May Duarte said...

Hi Brooke,
Thanks for stoping by my blog! I enjoyed looking at yours! Have a Blessed day!

Hannah said...

Are you guys in Mi yet? Well you got your wish for cooler weather! :P

Brooke said...

Hannah,
Yes, we just got in last night. YES it is cooler weather!!!!!!

Moriah said...

I hope you have a good vacation!