Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day Pics!

Howdy Y'all! Sorry for the long delay! Here are some pics of the 4th of July picnic. We had lots of fun especially three of us teenage girls. My friends Taylor, Krista, and Maribal talked for about three hours outside while"watching" the bee bee gun fight under some shade even though it didn't have much cool wind. Maribal stayed and talked with us for awhile, but she was part of the fighting so she didn't stay for very long. We had lots of fun talking of different things, but I hope y'all had a good Independence Day! Hope Y'all enjoy these pics I took!


This picture is one of my favorites! Before fireworks, the older girls sang, but then Krista and I came in and we joined them.


The teenage boys before we ate.


Bee bee gun war starting. Team 1


Bee bee gun war. Team 2



Me and Krista. Taylor didn't want her picture on the Internet, so she's not in any of these pics, but she was there!




Bee bee gun war. I think this is when the fighting began.





Team 1 again!



While the war was raging on outside, the adults inside were playing board games. This is one of the games that they played.


The other games. Now, not all the people playing board games inside were adults, but some of them were kids.




But you know, some of the games just wore them out! I thought this was cute, so I couldn't resist!




4 comments:

Hannah said...

How fun!! Did you guys watch any fireworks?? We did stuff on the 3rd. We played softball, then went to some friends. We played Hide and Seek in the dark! On the 4th we all went and passed out tracts, then watched the fireworks! It was fun!

Hannah said...

P.S. Are you on FB, or Twitter or anything??

Brooke said...

Yes, we watched fireworks, some of them were off of Fort Hood, but then the church had some. If FB means Facebook, no I don't have one...yet! No I don't have Twitter either. Do you have a Facebook?

Sharon said...

Sounds like fun, Brooke! We had a great time July 4th too!