Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back! I am posting SOME of the pics that we took up there! I don't know what's wrong with our faces, so it's a little messed up. Our trip was fun, very cold up there, but it was a good break from the 105 degree weather. We attended my cousin's wedding and then we did a few other cool stuff. My Grandma Durham has 4 dogs of her own and then she watches three other dogs which are my Aunt Beth's. The names of Grandma's are Buddy, which is a big dog, and then three Chihuahuas Rube, George, and Brutus. Hope you like the pictures!



Me and Aunt Beth's dogs, left to right Hemi, Mercedes(Tater), and Sketter
Me and my friend Hannah.

Us Cousins... Danielle, Sarah, Me, Josh, Ryan, and Nathan.


Aunt Debbie has like 15 cats this is her blind cat Lucky, he is soooooo sweet.

We had a chance to go up to the lighthouse this time. I have been seeing this lighthouse from as long as I was born...this is at my mom's hometown in Ludington.

The Michigan sign near the Badger.


The other cousins, Josh, Nathan, Rachel, me, and Sara.


Gradma also has a cat named Precious. Me, Tater, and Precious.


Big Sable Point, no this is not the same lighthouse.

Again... Big Sable Point.
Grandma's youngest Chihuahua, Brutus. He loves to lick.

The whole family after the wedding, yes that's right...I'm not wearing my glassess. I took them off to clean them at our friends house and one stem came right off! Dad fixed just until my next appointment.


Before the wedding, Me, Aunt Beth, Mom, and Grandma.


Ma and Grandma. We got to match for the wedding!

Me and my little cousin, Eli. He's my cousin Sarah's little boy. Ain't he cute?

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you had fun! Glad you posted something again! :)

Brooke said...

I'm sorry I didn't post alot in the past few days, I just didn't feel like it. There are a few more pics that need to go up so keep checking back! :)

Hannah said...

My hair looks funny in that picture! =P I think it blew up and I did not relize it! I was just focusing on keeping my eyes open! =P Glad to hear that you had a good time and got back safely!! And espcially glad that we got to meet!! :P haha!
Oh yeah! Did I tell you that detasseling was a lot of walking? I figure I walked between 30 and 40 miles since last Thursday! And I'v been on my feet at least 48 hours! T.I.R.E.D....ttyl

Brooke said...

Hannah,
My hair was no better! No you didn't mention that detassling walked alot, I read it on your blog! Sit down or lay down...get some rest!