Friday, July 3, 2009

Dog Sitting!

Howdy! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been pretty busy! Wednesday, Krista spent the night, and then on Thursday, Lucy brought over her dog, Shadow! He's sooooo cute. We get to watch him until Sunday. Lucy and John Michael went away for their anniversary and we got to watch the dog instead of the kids! I wouldn't have minded to watch Mason and Cheyenne, but we don't have any baby stuff anymore, so it's easier to watch a dog! ;) Sadie also enjoys it when Shadow stays over because then she has a friend! ;) Here are the pictures of the dogs that I just now took! Have a great 4th of July! I know I'm kinda nervous of tomorrow because my piano teacher(Issy) is making me play piano... "My Country 'tis of Thee" and "O Beautiful for Spacious Skies" and I'm not really good at playing "O Beautiful for Spacious Skies"! Hopefully I'll make it through! ;) Happy 4th!


Shadow being a good boy!

And our dog, Sadie! Yes, she's old and fat and she has trouble getting up, but she's still a good girl!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You will do fine playing your songs!! Just remember, You are playing for God, not for mans praise!! I was sooooo scared the first time I played in church(are you playing in church?), and I did make mistakes, but I just kept going, so if you do make a mistake, KEEP GOING, like nothing happened! Most of the time you(and your teacher in this case:P) will be the only one to notice!!

Brooke said...

Well, we just came from church and I am tired!!!!!!! I didn't play yet, because I was watching the little ones outside and having fun, too! ;P Yep, I was scared the first time I played for church, also!

Hannah said...

I am playing tonight to! :P I realized that after I commented last night! :P
LORDwilling I will be playing God of Our Fathers. I didn't plan it to be today either(right after July 4th), I've been trying to get a chance for a while. *grin* I am rather tired too, but its from 2 nights of being up until 12 am! :P

Strickland Family said...

You are soo lucky girl that we were so busy! Well, we'll have to postpone those songs for a lil later but dont worry I will NOT forget to have you play :D