Friday, June 26, 2009

Shooting Pics! ;)

Howdy! The Saturday before Father's Day, the guys had a prayer breakfast and then a father/son activity. While the guys had fun, the girls had fun. We all went swimming at a friend's house and had a fun time. Mom and I had to go pick up the guys since they left the van and the truck was broke. When we got there, Dad asked if I'd like to shoot the .357 and of course I said...YES!!!!! The first pic is Nathan showing me how to shoot the gun. Note: the .357 is a pistol and has a medium kick. The first time I shot it it scared me! My hands were shaking soooooo bad! I still love that gun, I think it's my favorite now! My first favorite was the .22, but now I like this one!


Nathan showing me how to shoot it. Mr. Strickland's thumb got in the way, but it still turned out pretty good!

My mom shooting the .357! I still want to shoot my dad's .380!

My dad right after he shot it. Isn't that cool? This pic Mom and I weren't there... we were still swimming! ;)


4 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Brooke said...

Thank you for reading my blog! Y'all have a wonderful site, too. Feel free to visit my church's website! Thank you again!

Hannah said...

Ok, so this is the second time trying to comment:P Oh well! I would have finished before, but I kept running out of time. *sigh*
I have only shot pistols a couple times. One was a .22 and I am thinking it was a revolver. Thats what we have right now, but I don't know if its the same one I shot.(It isn't ours.) My favorite gun is the .270 I shot my deer with. It is an AWESOME gun! I say that because I shot the deer 135 yds away, and hit the spine. It dropped! The other gun I used hunting wasn't as good, but I don't remember what it was(why should I? I HATE that gun!). Well, I'd better go, this is getting pretty long, I should just e-mail you!

Brooke said...

Hi Hannah! I haven't heard from you in awhile! ;) The only guns I have shot(so far) are both of my brothers' .22 long rifles! Those were fun, but I think I like the .357 better now! ;) That's a pretty dood shot when you shot the deer! I aven't gone hunting because we don't usually down here! Feel free to e-mail me anytime! :P