Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures Of Krista and Me!!!!

Howdy! Last night after church, Krista and I tried to pose for a good picture! The third picture is my favorite. I took my Samsung camera, which is sort of like my "Toy". Krista said something to the fact that I was a "Camera addict" which I am!!!! ;) I LOVE takin' pics! Last night we had the "world famous photographer" Hannah. Hannah, Krista, and I have been friends for as long as I can remember.

I took this pic. That's Isaiah which is the second to the youngest. Ben's the youngest.


Our photographer... Hannah.


The good pic. I LOVE this one!!!!!!!!!!!



This was very hard to get, I was holdin' in a laugh. I think this was our 5th try. The first few times, Krista couldn't stop laughing, then I couldn't stop laughing! I LOVE trying to get pictures done with her! It's soooooooo fun!!! ;)



3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I answered your question on my blog, so I won't type it all out again, but I've been playing piano since 1995.

God bless!

Hannah said...

Ok, I decided to start commenting on a different post:P I was just looking at your church's website, and noticed that you support Bro. and Mrs Lehman. Do you know if your church supported Bro. Chris Beard at one time? He was a missionary to the Philipines??

Brooke said...

No, we don't support him. He has visited our church a couple of times. His brother in-law married our song leaders daughter. She has also played piano for us quit a few times.