Monday, June 8, 2009

Nathan's Open House

As y'all know, Nathan's open house was on Saturday. Well, I'll tell you how it went... we got up around 8:00 A.M. and started preparing. We got the canopies set up and started bringing out food and tables. Then the guests arrived! Metcalfs, Hammonds, Perrys, Stricklands, Braisers, Hallmans, and a few friends of Nathans. We ate and then came the water balloon fight! Of course we all got soaked, well maybe not Nathan! After that came the REAL water balloon fight between Josh Metcalf, my friend Faith, and Me. Dad got the rest of the helium balloons and watered them up, so Josh M. got one and Faith and I got one. Make a long story short, Josh got BOTH balloons and played hot potato with me when I wasn't prepared! So I got soaked and Faith got a little on the bottom of her skirt. Then the second balloon came, this time Faith wasn't in the picture. I got really soaked!!!! Then Isabel's brother Daniel asked who got wet when he was looking right at me!!!! We had sooooo much fun, though. The water felt so good. Yes, if y'all are wondering I am still sick, but feeling better! ;) Hope y'all have a good day!

No comments: