Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Piano

Howdy! I am posting pics of my old piano. We have had it for some time now. I have no idea what level I'm on, so I should probably ask my teacher. :) I can play alot of songs out of the hymnal that we use for church. I hope y'all enjoy my piano. It may look nice, but it does NOT sound nice, it is way out of tune!!! Yes, this piano is losing some parts, especially on the keys, which I prefer that way though! I have learned sooooo much on this old thing, but I'd gladly have another piano any day! When we wnt to Pensacola we had a tour of the academy, and they had a music hall. Oh, the pianos were beautiful!!! In the auditorium they had a BABY GRAND!!!! Oh, how I wished I could play on it! But I guess I should be thankful for what I got, right? So here it is... my piano!



My piano books. The pages it is turned to are two of my favorite songs, which I can play!


My piano keys, see how bad they are, but they help me remember which one it is!! ;)

I sort of like this picture best! You tell me which one you like!


Yep, it's a Royal.



And here it is! My piano






















7 comments:

Strickland Family said...

GIRL!!! I'm gonna get you lol. Those things are called KEYS!!! Cant believe you forgot that lol. As for your level it's probably advanced beginner- so while still classified as a beginner you are in the higher percentile of that level. :)

Brooke said...

Ok... Thanks for reminding me!!!!! I told you I have a short term memory!;)

Hannah said...

Hi! I found your blog through the IFB, KJV Young Womans directory. How long have you been playing piano? Do you play any other instruments? How long have you used the ABeka curiculem?
I have played the piano since i was 8, now I am 14, so thats 6 years? I have played a baby grand before, and believe me, they are definitely harder to play! :P The keys go down harder.
I'll be coming back!

Brooke said...

Hannah,
Howdy! I have been playing piano since 2003, but I quite after one year then began again in 2005. I play a little bit of Guitar and I play alot of the Ukulele. WE have used the ABeka curriculem since I was in 2nd grade and I will be going into 9th grade in August. I thank you for reading my blog!

Brooke said...

Hannah,
I'm sorry for the typos! I quit... and Wehave used the ABeka... Sorry!

Jocelyn said...

Nice! We have quite an old piano in our house too, but it has good memories.

Brooke said...

I really like mine,too. I just wish I could have mine tuned. If you heard it, you would be saying ewe alot! ;)