Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Photography 2

Howdy again! Here's my second part of "My Photography" we don't travel alot around the world, but when we do, Dad usually takes the pics! When we go to Michigan next month, I'll try to keep you updated. So here it is...the second part! Again Charity and Hannah are the sisters, I'm just a friend! Enjoy!





Charity is sooooooooooooo cute! I love this pose!

Hannah did this pose by herself, and I say that she did a good job! It looks really nice!

Sisters Forever! I like this one, too! I like how Hannah turns her head slightly and Charity getting up slightly. ;)


OK...I guess! ;) I guess it's a good pic of me and Charity!



This one!!!!!!! I love Charity's expression! We were lying down for this one!




5 comments:

Hannah said...

You do a great job! She is sooo cute!!
Keep me updated on your trip!!

Brooke said...

Ok. Thank you I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to be a real photographer, but I need to get a better camera!! Yes, Charity is cute. On my profile it says "e-mail" if you could, then probably we could communicate better. Do you have an e-mail address? You could just e-mail me if you do and if you don't just leave another comment! ;)

Hannah said...

Hi! I just sent you an e-mail, hope to hear from you soon!

Strickland Family said...

Ok not to be biased or anything but those Strickland girls are pretty cute ;):D lol. I'm gonna "steal" the one of Hannah to post on our website (I really need to get back to updating that & our blog lol)

Brooke said...

That's ok! Take any of the pics and yes...UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!