Friday, June 19, 2009

My Photography 1

Hey! This is the first part of "My Photography" so please tell me what you think about my attempt of being a proffesional. Note: My camera is not a proffesional type! I did the poses and alot of the pictures. The ones of me (very few :p) Hannah took. Most of the pics are of Charity(my baby girl). Just to let you know again: Charity is NOT my sister, though I wish!

Charity doing her "wink"... I taught her that when she was a baby!



Yours Truly, Charity, and Hannah. Hannah and I Took this picture together. She held one end with the button and I held the other end.


Getting ready to go to bed. Charity got to sleep with us that night and boy was she excited!!



I think this is my favorite. Charity actually didn't smile, but you can see a smile creeping on Hannah's face! Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow!




No comments: