Monday, June 29, 2009

My Favorite Pics!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I am posting some of my favorite pictures! I hope y'all like them just as much as I do! The first pic is my "baby". Let me explain... Shadow loves water, but he got it all over himself! I had play baby clothes, so I dressed him up, just to let you know, he loves pink! ;) I don't like it however! I love him sooooo much, but he ran away! :(


Shadow! ;)

Us Kids.

Me and Lucy at her wedding.


Good News Club. This is NOT my school, this is Nathan's. We usually have a few minutes left so we do something to entertain the kids, so Nathan did pushups! ;)



Nathan's graduation pic. That's all the seniors who graduated which was 300 something! Nathan is at the way top all the way to the left.

No comments: