Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meet Charity!

Howdy! Just to start off, I'd like to say that Charity is NOT my little sister! Even though, sometimes it does feel like she is my sister. I am 10 years older than her and her oldest sister is 10 years older than me, so I'm in the middle! So I'd like to introduce Charity! I took most of the pics. I LOVE takin' pics, too!



Me and Charity!

Charity gettin' ready for bed.

Charity playing her Vioukulele!


Um... I think they may be a little upside down! ;) CUTE!!



Charity and her Nathan. She loves going upside down!


Me and Charity. I LOVE this picture!


Me, Charity, and Hannah(her older sister)


Such a cutie!



Charity! Those glassess are a little to big! ;)

2 comments:

Strickland Family said...

She is a lil cutey!!! :D I'm not biased or anything lol :P

Brooke said...

Yep! she is a lil cutie! Just VERY commanding! ;)