Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friends!

Aren't friends great? I probably told you this before, but friends are almost part of the family! Krista and I have been friends for as long as I can remember! Before when we went to school together, we had a blast especially with our other friends like Savannah, Christianna, Lindsey, and lots more! Back then there wasn't a day we didn't see eachother, but now that we're homeschooled we see eachother about two to three times a week. If we're luky we can see eachother more by spending the night or a field trip! I love my friends alot. Krista is just a year younger than me, so she is sort of like my younger sister or twin!!! We have ALOT in common. I think friends are great and the third best thing that ever happened to me! The first would be the Lord, second family, of course!! I hope y'all have a great week and don't forget about your friends. ;) Bye!!!!!!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

When do you normally come up here? If you are ever up here on a weekend, maybe you could visit our church! What highway do you take up here? Does 131 sound familiar??

Brooke said...

Well, we take LOTS of highways, but yeah, we do take 131! We are coming up there next month around the 13th to (?) the 20th... I am guessing here because dad hasn't really set a date! We usually come up there in Summer or Christmas brake. This year, we're coming up for a wedding!! ;)

Hannah said...

Hmmm.... What are we doing next month?? Do you think theres any chance you'd be able to drop by our church? Its off 131!

Brooke said...

I have No idea. I'd have to ask my parents. We'd also need to kow the directions, but let me ask my dad when he comes home from work. I'll tell you more later! I really hope that we can meet!! What's the name of y'all's church?

Hannah said...

Oh my, I am sooooooooooo excited! I REALLY REALLY hope we can meet!!!
Our Church is Liberty Baptist Church, and the website is www.libertygospeltracts.com. Scroll to the bottom, and there should be a link to our actual churches page!

Brooke said...

Thanks! Dad said that we'd have to know the directions, so we just MIGHT come!!!!!!! It is quite hard to find churches up there!

Hannah said...

Here is the link to the "directions". If its not detailed enough, you can probably find it on mapquest. If you have any more questions, just ask! I hope you can come!
http://www.libertygospeltracts.com/lbc/maproom/index.html

Brooke said...

Thanks!!!! I REALLY hope we can come. Dad said that we were going to try that church, but it was too far away from my Grandma's.