Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cleaning, Cleaning, and more Cleaning!

Oh Boy! I don't think I've done this much cleaning in my whole life! ;) Let me see... it started by trying to find something and I had NO idea were it was. So I turned my room upside down! I finally found it, but then I wanted to earn money this summer. Then I offered to do Nathan's chore for him, which is our Large living room (Not carpeted)! We do our floors without a mop, so it hurts your knees! I still have to go through my sweaters, so I can get rid of some of them! I am getting sick of cleaning! ;) But it sure feels good to have a clean room! Better go finish my room!;)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

It was about 90 degrees up here today, but we were in the water a lot! I got 2nd place sun-burn today! :P I have only once had it worse than today! :P

Brooke said...

Wow! I love to get sunburnt, but not on my face! You may think I'm crazy, well when , I get sunburnt, I get a tan!;)

Hannah said...

I hardly ever tan. I did ONCE last summer for the first time! That was OK, I just wish I tan easier!

Brooke said...

To tell you the truth, I wish I could tan easier! I have to get sunburnt first! ;)