Friday, May 29, 2009

Howdy!!!!!

Howdy Y'all!!!! Wednesday night was soooooooo FUN!!! Krista spent the night and we had soooo much fun!! We watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers over and over again!! Then we tried to do her puzzle, since last time she spent the night, which was in October, we finished my puzzle while listening to the CD "America, Will You Turn Back to God?" (Thanks Katie for singing it!!) ;) Oh, and by the way, Katie, our favrite song was "Value of One". Anyway, we did the puzzle because it's sorta, now, a tradition. We never did finish the puzzle because it was to big. But it was still soooo much fun. Of course, when you put two giggly friends together it gets very funny. Well, I guess I should go! Bye y'all.

3 comments:

Becca said...

You graduated from A Beka Acadmey?! I did too!!! Isn't Mr. McBride the best! :)

I was wondering if you are Independent Fundamental Baptist? If so, would you be interested in joining our IFB, KJV Young Women's Directory?

http://ifbmaidens.blogspot.com/

You can just leave a comment on the site if you are intersted and I will add your blog!

Hope that you have a great day!

~Becca

Becca said...

In answer to your question--I graduated from A Beka Academy several years ago, but it was a very special experience for me! :)

I added you to the Directory, and look forward to reading more of your posts!

~Becca

Brooke said...

Thanks! And I guess congrats to you graduating a few years ago! It feels sooooo good to have another person(Christian) reading my blog!
Brooke