Saturday, May 30, 2009

HE'S OURS!!!!!!!!!!

Before when I posted my cat pictures, I said that we have an "adopted" cat outside, well... he IS ours!!! Let me explain, about 8 or 9 years ago we had a cat named Muff, well as we usually do, we go to Michigan every year. So we dropped Muff, Gloves, and Mittens at our friends house, and the dad of our friends, Mr. Newborn, opened the cat carrier door. Well, Muff and Gloves ran, so we never saw them again. Then when we returned from Pensacola we saw a orange, fluffy cat outside, and y'all will never guess who it was... our Muff! We didn't find out until today. So he MIGHT come in, if I clean him real good. he was also my mom's cat, but I think he likes me better because I feed him. But isn't that soooooo weird that our cat found its way home from many miles away? I just hope he'll be able to come in. I'll tell y'all if he does and soon I'll post a picture of him. I better go. Don't forget to check back for the Pensacola pics that I'll post soon! ;)
Y'all have a good day!

No comments: